Inscrit le: 04 Mar 2013
|Posté le: Lun 4 Mar - 14:30 (2013) Sujet du message: Patch Note 5.2
- Preparation is now a baseline ability learned at level 68 and no longer resets the cooldown on Cloak of Shadows.
- Versatility has been removed.
- New Level 90 Talent: Marked for Death
- Marks a target and instantly generates 5 combo points. When that target dies, Marked for Death's cooldown is reset. This talent has a 1-minute cooldown.
- New Level 60 Talent: Cloak and Dagger
- Burst of Speed now costs 30 Energy (was 50 Energy), can be used in Stealth, and always grants increased movement speed in addition to breaking snare effects, but no longer breaks root effects.
- Shuriken Toss now causes the Rogue to throw ranged shurikens coated in Lethal Poison and auto-attack at 75% damage (was 80%) for up to 10 seconds if the enemy is farther than 10 yards away.
- Deadly Throw can now interrupt spellcasting when used at 3, 4 and 5 combo points, and upon interrupt prevents any spell in that school from being cast for 4, 5 and 6 seconds respectively, instead of 5 combo points and 6 seconds.
- Blind now has a cooldown of 2 minutes (was 1.5 minutes).
- Cloak of Shadows now has a cooldown of 1 minute (was 2 minutes).
- Smoke Bomb now reduces damage taken by allies in the area of effect by 20%, in addition to current effects.
- Nerve Strike now reduces the effectiveness of healing provided by the target by 10% (was from 25%).
- Shadow Focus now reduces ability energy costs by 75% while stealthed (was 100%).
- PvP set bonuses have been changed:
- Vigor is now the 4-piece set bonus and increases maximum energy by 30 (was 10).
- Deadly Brew is now the 2-piece set bonus and its effects remain unchanged.
- Vitality now increases attack power by 30% (was 25%).
- Blade Flurry has been changed. It now strikes up to 4 additional nearby targets for 40% of normal damage.
- Sanguinary Vein now increases the damage the target takes by 20% (was 16%).