Inscrit le: 04 Mar 2013
|Posté le: Lun 4 Mar - 14:25 (2013) Sujet du message: Patch Note 5.2
- New Level-60 Talent: Ring of Peace
- Ring of Peace forms an 8 yard Sanctuary around a friendly target for 8 seconds, disabling enemy player auto-attacks in PvP, and causing all enemies (both players and NPCs) in the area of effect to be disarmed for the duration. In addition, enemies that cast a damaging spell while within the area of effect will be silenced for 3 seconds. The ability has a 45-second cooldown.
- New Windwalker and Brewmaster ability added at level 30: Nimble Brew
- Nimble Brew removes all stun, Fear, and root effects, and reduces the duration of those effects if they are reapplied by 60% for 6 seconds. It has a 2-minute cooldown.
- Chi Wave now does 100% more damage and 14% less healing, and no longer costs Chi, and has a 15-second cooldown.
- Zen Sphere now has a limit of 2 (was 1), detonates when either the recipient reaches 35% health or the Zen Sphere is dispelled, no longer costs Chi, and has a 10-second cooldown. Its periodic damage has been increased by 22%, periodic healing has been reduced by 61%, its detonation healing has been reduced by 62%, and detonation range has been increased by 40%.
- Chi Burst now does 69% more healing, no longer costs Chi, and has a 30-second cooldown.
- Deadly Reach has been removed.
- Path of Blossoms has been removed.
- Glyph of Path of Blossoms is now Glyph of Paralysis. This glyph causes the Monk's Paralysis ability to remove all damage-over-time effects on the target.
- Paralysis is now a physical, non-magical effect, can no longer be dispelled, grounded or reflected, and its base range has been increased to 20 yards. The Paralysis effect lasts 40 seconds (was 30 seconds) for non-player targets, 4 seconds when used against other players, and lasts 50% (was 200%) longer when used from behind a target.
- Spear Hand Strike, used on a target that's facing the Monk Silence them for 2 seconds (was 4 seconds).
- Tiger's Lust and Touch of Karma no longer have a Chi cost.
- Tiger's Lust can no longer be used on targets that have other temporary speed increases active.
- Charging Ox Wave now has a 30-second cooldown (was 60 seconds).
- Dampen Harm can now be used while stunned, and its cooldown will now begin when used, not when the effect ends.
- Healing Elixirs now heals the Monk for 15% of maximum health (was 10%).
- Chi Torpedo now deals 15% more damage.
- Healing Sphere now have a duration of 1 minute. Healing Sphere generated by Mastery: Gift of the Serpent have a duration of 30 seconds.
- Jab now costs 8% (was 4%) of base mana to use.
- The Glyphed version of Uplift now costs 16% of base mana (was 6.6%) to cast.
- Life Cocoon can no longer be dispelled.
- Zen Focus, the 4-piece Mistweaver set bonus, is now more responsive.
- It is no longer possible to use Thunder Focus Tea while silenced.
- Soothing Mist now generates chi more consistently and average generation rate is slightly higher.
- Summon Jade Serpent Statue no longer costs mana.
- Healing Sphere will now heal for 50% of their original value if they expire without being picked up. This healing will factor in relevant Mastery.
- Eminence now heals for 25% of the damage done (was 50%).
- Serpent's Zeal heals for 12.5% per stack of damage done (was 25%).
- Teachings of the Monastery now provides additional benefits.
- Muscle Memory is a new passive ability for Mistweaver Monks. Successful Jab and Spinning Crane Kick which damages at least 3 enemies cause Muscle Memory. Muscle Memory causes the Monk's next Tiger Palm or Blackout Kick to deal 150% more damage and restore 4% mana.
- New Level-75 Ability: Storm, Earth and Fire
- The Windwalker can summon up to 2 elemental duplicates that mirror damaging abilities that the Monk uses while they are active. For each spirit summoned, the Monk's damage is reduced: 1 spirit causes the Monk and the spirit to deal 60% of the Monk's normal damage, while 2 spirits will cause the Monk and both active spirits to deal 45% of the Monk's normal damage. Each spirit lasts until the ability is canceled, that spirit's target dies or otherwise becomes unavailable, or they're killed (they can be targeted and have 10% of the Monk's health).
- When using Fist of Fury, the stun effect will only apply from the Monk (not the spirits).
- Spinning Fire Blossom’ damage has been adjusted to scale from weapon damage rather than attack power.
- Combo Breaker is now a passive ability granted at level 15 that grants a 12% chance to make the Monk's next Blackout Kick or Tiger Palm cost no Chi.
- New Mastery: Bottled Fury
- Bottled Fury increases the damage bonus provided by Tigereye Brew by .2% per Mastery per stack.
- Brewing: Tigereye Brew now gains 1 charge after spending 3 Chi (was 4 Chi), increases damage by 1% per stack (was 2%), can stack to 20 but only 10 charges can be consumed per activation, and a user interface alert displays upon reaching 10 charges. Stacks of Tigereye Brew are cleared at the start of a raid encounter. This ability is improved by Bottled Fury.
- Black Ox Statue
- The damage requirement to activate Sanctuary of the Ox has been increased by 100%. The spell tooltip has been updated to reflect the change.
- Mastery: Elusive Brawler now provides 25% more Stagger per Mastery rating.
- Windwalker Monk PvP 2-piece bonus now also increases the range of Keg Smash.