Inscrit le: 04 Mar 2013
|Posté le: Lun 4 Mar - 14:24 (2013) Sujet du message: Patch Note 5.2
- Invocation now removes Evocation cooldown, and reduces its channeling time and duration by 50%. A completed Evocation now grants 15% increased damage for 1 minute after an Evocation is completed, instead of 25% increased damage for 40 seconds. Passive mana regeneration is reduced by 50% only while Invoker's Energy is active.
- Glyph of Evocation now causes the Invocation talent to restore 10% (was 20%) health after completing an Evocation.
- Greater Invisibility now has a 90-second cooldown (was 2.5 minutes).
- Frostbolt cast by Mirror Image now deals 50% more damage.
- Glyph of Fire Blast has been replaced with Glyph of Inferno Blast. Glyph of Inferno Blast causes damage-over-time effects spread by Inferno Blast to spread to 1 additional target.
- Blazing Speed is now a level-15 talent, replacing Scorch.
- Flameglow, a new talent is available at level 30 and replaces Blazing Speed. The passive ability encases the Mage in fiery energy, absorbing damage from each attack made against the Mage equal to 20% of their spellpower, up to a maximum of 30% of the attack.
- Ice Floes now has a 45-second cooldown (was 1 minute) and its duration has been increased to 15 seconds (was 10 seconds).
- Incanter's Ward can now be removed by magic dispels.
- Ring of Frost cast instantly through Presence of Mind now has a 2-second arming period before the Freeze effect is activated against targets in the area of effect. The 2-second arming period can be reduced by Haste.
- Temporal Ripples from Temporal Shield can no longer be dispelled.
- Deep Freeze now stuns the target for 5 seconds (was 4 seconds).
- Glyph of Deep Freeze now removes it from global cooldown but also reduces its duration by 1 second.
- Mage PvP 2-piece bonus now requires Counterspell to successfully interrupt a spell before applying the 4 second cooldown reduction to Counterspell.
- For Arcane Mages, Evocation now restores 40% (was 60%) of total mana over 6 seconds, and consumes all Arcane Charge. For each Arcane Charge consumed, the total amount of mana regenerated is increased by 10%, up to a maximum of 80% over 6 seconds. Evocation remains the same for Fire and Frost.
- Arcane Blast damage has been reduced by 22.2% and mana cost has been increased to 1.66667% of base mana (was 1.5%).
- Arcane Missile's damage has been reduced by 22.2%.
- Arcane Barrage damage has been reduced by 13.6%.
- Arcane Charge now stacks up to 4 times (was 6), increases damage by 50% (was 25%), and increases mana cost by 150% (was 75%).
- Scorch is no longer a talent and is now available to all Fire Mages.